Our target population consists of diverse clientele in Minneapolis-St. Paul and surrounding communities. We are known for our work with children experiencing emotional and behavioral problems. Our clientele include individuals, couples, and families from various social, economic, ethnic, sexual orientation, religious, and spiritual backgrounds.
Treatment specializations include:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Blended Family (multi-ethnic, remarriage, etc)
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Therapy Services also offered in Spanish
- Play Therapy
- Two-therapists work with individual clients, couples or families. For more details, click here .
- Teams consist of graduate students and one licensed therapist working together with client(s).
Psychological Evaluation and Assessment
- Psychological evaluation in a variety of areas including cognitive, personality, and behavioral functioning.